Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Am Blessed

Blessed by Rachael Lampa

I may never climb a mountain
So I can see the world from there
I may never ride the waves
And taste the salty ocean air
Or build a bridge
That will last a hundred years
But no matter where the road leads
One thing is always clear

Chorus
I am blessed, I am blessed
From when I rise up in the morning
'Til I lay my head to rest
I feel You near me
You soothe me when I'm weary
Oh Lord for all the worst and all the best
I am blessed

All along the road less traveled
I have crawled and I have run
I have wondered through the wind and rain
Until I found the sun
The watching eyes ask me why
I walk this narrow way
I will gladly give the reason
For the hope I have today

Chorus

You've given me joy
You've given me love
You give me strength
When I want to give up
You came from heaven
To rescue my soul
This is the reason I know, I know

Chorus

2 comments:

  1. I am blessed because I know you, my friend! Thank God for you Rebecca, thank God for you!

    I am happy that you are here.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to hear from you and hear how God is using you. I know God has great plans for you. We don't choose the road that God leads us down but we can rest assured as long as He is leading, He will certainly sustain us and give us the strength to endure. You are such a blessing and I continually pray for you. I look forward to hearing more from your blog and see God's hand working in your life. WE love you sweet Rebecca and you are dear to our heart.

    Vicki Dunnam

    ReplyDelete